Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Favorite Nude Lippys!

My Favorite Nude Lippys
Lipsticks, Lip Liners, and Lip Glosses


Hi Guys!
Who doesn't love their Nude Lippys? I sure do! You can rock a Nude lip with about any Makeup look you wear. My favorite Makeup looks to wear Nude Lipsticks are for when I do an: All Natural look, A Smokey Eye, And any color on my Eyes to match with a Nude Lip. Nude Lips is the way to go if you have no other choice, and you don't feel like wearing any color on your lips. It compliments all skin tones, and there's are Nude lipsticks for all skin types. (I will do another post on that!) Here are a few of my Lip products that I reach for the most, for when I want to achieve a Nude Lip. Down below I have swatches and the names on the side

Maybelline Color Sensational® The Buffs Lip Color in: Nude Lust (here) & Stormy Sahara (here)

L'Oreal Colour Riche® in: 370 Jennifers Nude (here)


L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in: 814 Forever Frappe (here)

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lip Stick - Kate Moss Collection in: #14
[Not sold online, but I got mine in Target]


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in: 095 Creme Brulee (here)

Bite Beauty High Pigmented Pencil in: Honey Berry (here)


Khroma Beauty Joystick in: Modern Mauve

[Not sold online, but I got mine in Duane Reade and/or CVS]





Lipglosses:
Color Your Smile/Gerad Cosmetics in: Nude (here)

NYX Butter Gloss in: 07 Tiramisu (here)

Lip Liners:
Milani Color Statement Lipliner in: Spice (here)

NYX Lipliner Penncil in: 810 Natural (here)

Jordana Easyliner for Lips in: Tawny
[Can't find online, but I got mine in Duane Reade]




Thanks so much for viewing and taking the time to read my post, I hope I helped you in a way if you didn't know which kind of Nude Lipsticks/Lip Glosses/Lip Liners to get. Most of these products are on the creamy side, The majority of the lipsticks I use are creamy as you can see they have a sheen to them in the swatches above. The two lip glosses are my favorite to apply over any nude lip of my choice on any day. They're both creamy, lasts a little while, pigmented, and non sticky at all. They add a great shine over my lipsticks and lip liners. Now, as for the lip liners, you know they're strictly matte, but if you apply gloss or a creamy lipstick on top of it, than you're all set to go. Yay for Nudes! ;)

BESOS, XO Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment