Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Favorite Fall Lipsticks ♡

My Favorite Fall Lipsticks 


Hey Everyone!

Since Fall is already pretty much here, I figured I show you lovelies my favorite fall lipsticks. I always gravitate towards the dark lipsticks, whether it be any color. It only makes sense right? ;) I will forever be a "Nude Lipstick wearer" I can't get away from my nudes I have to admit. However, when I feel like I want a pop of color for the appropriate weather, I always grab my fall lippys which are more on the dark red and purple side. Most of the lipsticks I have down below are all drugstore except for one, which is a MAC lipstick. I love drugstore lipsticks because they have such a wide variety of colors to chose from. Not only that, but they're very inexpensive and they have a great formula like some high end lipsticks. The colors I chose for this blog post were very hard to choose from, only because I have a huge collection of lipsticks, but I chose about 8 lipsticks for you guys to see. :)






As you can see from all these lipsticks they're pretty much "creamy" or on the "sheen" side. I would say about 3 of them are more on the matte side maybe even a satin finish, which are the wet n wild lipsticks and the revlon colorburst. 





Here are the swatches with their name next to their swatch:




Down below I will list the lipsticks and where to get them:


Black Opal True Color in "black current" you can get at your local duane reade
Wet N Wild in "Cherry Bomb 918D" you can get at your local duane reade
MAC Lipstick in "Rebel" you can get (here)
Milani Lipstick in "Sangria" you can get (here)
Milani Lipstick in "Black Cherry" you can get (here)
Maybelline Lipstick in "Midnight Plum" you can get in your local duane reade/rite aid
Wet N Wild in "919B" you can get at your local duane reade
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Shameless" you can get (here)





And there you have it. These were my favorite fall lipsticks, and I hope this blog post was somewhat helpful as in where to get them and what kind of formula they have. As always, leave comments on suggestions of a blog post you would like to see next. 

BESOS XO Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment