Thursday, October 2, 2014

How To: Fix your broken Makeup/Powders with only ONE Ingredient

Hey Everyone!!




Have you ever felt so devastated when you broke one of your favorite makeup powders like an eyeshadow, highlighter, bronzer, etc? Well with just one simple ingredient you can fix that and it'll be just as brand new





Here's my example: (Using The Balms Mary-Loumanizer)



Alcohol is your main ingredient and the ONLY ingredient you will need to fix your powders. Amazing right? :)
*yes I spelled alcohol wrong, forgive me? lol :)




So what I do is:
  • Pour some alcohol on the broken areas
  • Let the alcohol sit and absorb the powder for 5 seconds
  • Smooth with your fingers or a makeup brush 
  • Let the powder air dry overnight


It's that easy. I love this idea because it's so quick and easy to do. You would have never thought this will be one way to fix your powders! And I'm glad I shared it with you guys. If you didn't know about this, now you know :) 




Here's another product (NARS Albatross Highlighter) I used to fix with Alcohol:



This is with the alcohol sitting in the powder for 5 seconds





Final Result:







Thanks for viewing my blog post lovelies, I hope I taught you something new and can fix your problems. If you tried this, let me know how you feel about this trick. As always, leave suggestions and comments on what you would like to see me post next. 



BESOS XO Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment