Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday look: Gold/Glitter Holiday Glam

Hi Lovelies! <3



Today's Thursday and you know what this means! ANOTHER BLOG POST! Yay! Lol, So I created another Holiday look for those who may be interested and want some ideas for the upcoming holidays. I recently posted on my Makeup instagram page a "Holiday Glam look." (@moreofkristinaThis look definitely had Gold written all over it! I ended up loving the finishing result, and had to make a blog post on the details that created this look. As always, down below, I will list the products I used along side with some photos. Thanks for visiting my blog and enjoy <3






Simple yet glamorous holiday look for ya'll. Again, I used another lip color to those who don't want to wear a nude lipstick:









EYE MAKEUP DETAILS:

Top Palette: 
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used the color "Half Baked" all over the lid. I also used Urban Decays "Heavy Metal Glitter Liner" in "Midnight Cowboy", which is a Gold glitter liner on top of the gold eyeshadow. Also from the Naked Palette, I used "Virgin" on the inner corner of my eye also known as the eye tear duct. 

Bottom Palette:
  • Sonia Kashuks Natural Palette, I used #1 for the brow bone, #4 & #7 for my crease (mixed the two colors) & #9 for the outer corner to give my eye some dimension and a smokey effect. 

  • Red Cherry False Lashes in #415
  • TooFaced "Better Than Sex" Mascara on top and bottom lashes






FACE MAKEUP DETAILS:

  • YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in BD 40
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette "Banana" to highlight under the eyes (also a setting powder)
  • TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer to contour and bronze up my face
  • MACS Melba blush 
  • BECCA Opal Highlight 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the color "Dark Brown" for my brows


LIP DETAILS:

Red Lips are: Revlons Color burst Lip Stain in "Rendezvous"
Nude Lips are: TooFaced "Nude Beach" Lipstick







I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and got inspiration to do a look for the holidays. As always, leave comments on suggestions you would like to see featured on my next blog post. Share, Like, and keep supporting my blog. Love you guys! & thanks for visiting! 


BESOSXO Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment