Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Makeup Look: Copper & Brown

Hiiiiiii Everybody!!!




***I can't believe it's already December!!! I haven't put up a November Favorites Blog only because my OCTOBER FAVORITES is pretty much the same products I've used up in November. Being said that it's already December, I am loving new products I came across, so look out for a December blog at the end of the month or beginning of January 2015! 



I am very excited to announce that this blog post will be my very first makeup look and with the details I've used creating my Holiday look! It's such an exciting feeling! I love doing makeup, it's a passion of mine and I aspire to be a makeup artist one day. I am self taught, so I don't have a certificate at all if you're wondering! Also! To see more of my looks, please follow my instagram page which is @MoreofKristina  where I will update you on more looks I've done! STAY TUNED! Xo



This is the look I came up with:


I gave you the option of two different lip colors. The one on the left I am wearing TooFaced: Nude Beach & on the right I am wearing Milani's Black Cherry lippy! My personal favorite is the dark lip choice, but if you're a nude girl, the one on the left will work perfectly fine ;)

On the eyes I am using:
  • BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette and the color is Mars on the lid area
  • Sonia Kashuks Natural Palette, light brown and orange color on the crease, black on the outer corner and inner corner, and a dark brown on my bottom lash line smoked out. In the tear duct area, I am using my Naked Palette from Urban Decay "Virgin", I dabbed on the center of my lids with half baked from the urban decay naked palette & as for lashes they are Red Cherry "47" lashes.
Face Products:
  • YSL Le Teint Eclat foundation in b40 
  • Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
  • MACS Melba Blush
  • Anastasia beverly hills contour palette (fawn: contour, Banana: highlight under the eyes to set the concealer)
  • BECCA Opal as a highlight
  • Anastasia beverly hills dip brow pomade in dark brown for my eyebrows to fill them in
  • TooFaced Chocolate Soleil bronzer, to blend out the contour and give me color



A closer shot:









I hope this blog post was helpful to those who were interested in this makeup look. More holiday looks will be coming very soon, to stay posted follow my makeup page on instagram (@moreofkristina) There will definitely be more pictures posted this week and the following! I love you guys! As always, leave comments, and suggestions on what you would like to see next! share and continue your support, it means so much to me <3 

BESOSXO Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment