Monday, September 29, 2014

September Faves ♡


Check Out my September Favorites!


Hey Everyone, 
So I wanted to show you guys my favorite items such as makeup, hair stuff, skin stuff, books, etc. for the month of September. I will be doing my favorites every month, it could either be the same things or new things I discover. I love seeing other peoples favorites for the month, and this is why I decided to share my favorites with ya'll! :) 






These have been my favorite skin care products for the month of September
  • The Clean & Clear acne spot treatment has been my life saver this month. I have been breaking out tremendously and this has been my favorite product to help with my breakouts. I squeeze a teeny bit on my finger, and place it on the spot that I know will grow into a pimple and on the pimples that already have been there. I kid you not, I wake up the next day and see the spots go down and are prevented from growing into a nasty pimple. It's the best, you need this in your life!
  • The Origins Ginzing refreshing eye cream has been sent from the heavens up above, lol! This is another great product I've come across. At first, I was skeptical on it because I thought it wasn't going to do anything and for the price too....Um it's a little on the expensive side. I believe it was $32. Yeah I know, I'm crazy that I bought this little jar for under my eyes. BUT, I actually underestimated this eye cream, and it has been helping with my designer bags girl! (lol) and depuffing under my eyes too! It really has brightened under my eyes and I'm so obsessed. I use this everynight. It says to use either AM or PM, but I figured using this at night will help work the product even more. Only because, you're resting at night and not doing anything. So doing this before bed, allows this product to really work! *Just a tip for you lovelies! :)
  • The Smith's Rosebud Salve has been so good for my lips. I have used other lip balms, and they aren't as moisturizing as this one. I use this every night and wake up with this still on my lips. This stuff leaves my lips so smooth and I just adore this. FYI: a little goes a long way. I had this lip balm for about a year and I still have more than enough inside! 


As far as Body products:



This Body lotion is from LUSH and it smells divine! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells extra yummy too. Your body smells like custard, and if you're the type to like vanilla and sweet scents, then you'll love this lotion! I promise you! I have been using this everyday for the month of september and I'm almost running out :( I definitely have to purchase another one, it's just that good!




I rarely put on much makeup everyday, but when I do, these products are the ones I've been gravitating towards and nothing else. This whole month my lips were nude and glossy and that's just been my everyday look. 
  • Jordanas Lip liner in Tawny is just UGH, my favorite nude/pink lipliner I use everyday with almost any lip color. Ever since I've been introduced to this by Carli Bybel, I have been obsessed with this lipliner! Thanks Carlli! :) To me, it's the perfect nude/pink lipliner you can own, and for the price too? #Winning! I believe it costs $2 at your local drugstore. 
  • TooFaced Better than sex mascara helps with volumizing and lengthening my lashes beautifully. I'm always reaching for this mascara other than my other ones that I own! The finish of this mascara is also great. I just luvs it OK :)
  • The Color Your Smile Gerard Cosmetics Lipglosses are everything to me! They are so creamy and pigmented. These two colors are: "Nude" & "Buttercream" Like I said before, this month has been all about a nude lip, and these two I have been using all the time. These two lippys over the jordana lipliner is the perfect combo! ;)
  • BITE beauty lip pencil in Honey Berry has been my go-to nude lipstick. It's so creamy, has a matte finish, but it's not drying on the lips, and very pigmented. I just love the way this looks and feels on my lips. 


As far as Face products, I have been using these guys. 

  • Mac Blush in Melba has always been one of my faves. I had stopped using this blush for a while, but I saw this in my collection and had to use it again. It has such a pretty peachy glow on your cheeks. It's such a nice color for medium-dark skin tones. It just makes you look healthy :)
  • My Benefit Hoola Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers of all time. This bronzer gives my skin LIFE! It doesn't make you look muddy/dirty. It has a nice bronzy look to it. It's also great for contouring as well! I've already hit pan, and I'm going to make another purchase. I just love this bronzer. And again, I had stopped using this for a while, but came across it again and haven't stopped using it ever since. 
  • The Balms Mary-Loumanizer. Do I need to say more? This highlighter gives me LIFE. Tha'ts.Just.It. If you would like to see a review on this check it out (here)


So I came across these Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polishes. I actually like this stuff. These colors are all I've been using this month. They have the same finish as a Gel manicure would, but without using the UV-light which is more safe. The colors from left to right are: Birthday suit, Dig Fig, & Creme de la Creme. The last nail polish is the top coat, after 2 coats of the color you use, you use this top coat to add a shiny finish to it. So far, I like this product and it has been very good to me this month :)



Something different for ya'll. This book is so good that I had to include it in my september faves. "This is how you lose her" by Junot Diaz is such a great read. It's an urban book about different stories of people relationship and how they realized they messed up etc. If you're a book worm and don't know what to read, I recommend this book. It's fun to read too, and you can relate to some of the stories. 


My favorite songs of the month are:

New Flame- Chris Brown ft. Usher, Rick Ross
*I've been obsessed with this song, such a good song to vibe to.

Travesuras Remix- Nicky Jam ft. De La Ghetto, J Balvin, Zion & Arcangel 
*If you like reggaeton, UM Check this out. You're Welcome ;)

Eres Mia- Romeo Santos
*I swear I'm a Batchatero, Lol. Love this song. If you like batchata, check this out too ;)

Drunk Texting- Chris Brown ft. Jhene Aiko 
*UGH UGH UGH. Love this song! 


My Favorite Shows:

  • Scandal (This show is just.........#obsessed. Fitz and Olivia are my OTP, just saying!)
  • How To Get Away With Murder (It just started and I'm already obsessed, Shonda Rhimes is the real MVP!
  • Total Divas
  • Resurrection
  • & F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Can't go wrong with an old series. Friends will always make me laugh and I'm so happy they play it on nick at night. I literally watch this show every night!)
:)


Thanks for your time reading this post, I hope this was somewhat entertaining. And let me know what your favorites are! I would love to know! As always, leave any suggestions on a post you would like to see next and comment below! 

BESOS XO Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment