Monday, November 10, 2014

October Favorites♡

Hey Everyone! 




So I know I've been "neglecting" my blog for about 2 weeks now maybe even 3, but I wanted to do an October Favorites since I feel like it's more of an easy blog post to get up and to make up for times lost. Better late than never right? A lot has been going on these past few weeks, I celebrated my Birthday on October 30th, and I just been busy with school studying for tests, etc. A lot has happened emotionally too, but I won't get into that because it's a lot and off topic for this blog post. That could be another post for another time! Anyways! Down below will be my October favorites, I hope you enjoy this blog post! Xo





Here they are:

  • MAC Melba blush
  • Tartes Amazonian clay blush in Tipsy
  • Becca Opal Highlighter
  • Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Bronze Glow Highlighter
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve Lip Balm
  • YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in B-40
  • NARS Creamy concealer in Custard
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Gel in Clear
  • Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
  • TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Studio Beauty Makeup Remover in Night Calming (The Best!)
  • Benefits Porefessional Face Primer 
  • Benefits Hoola Bronzer



I know it doesn't look like a lot of stuff, but these are the items I have been reaching for pretty much everyday, and in my opinion are AMAZING! Most of these items can be purchased at Sephora.com or in Sephora Stores! The two things that can be purchased in other stores are the MAC Blush, in the MAC store or online, and the Rimmel London Mascara which you can purchase in your local drugstore. I got mine in CVS. 




Non beauty favorites:




Since a lot has been going so far, I've been reaching for The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, and this book is simply amazing. So positive and teaches you the way you should be thinking. If you're having a hard time in your life and you need a "pick me up" or re-assurance, I guarantee you this book can do that for you. I definitely recommend it! 

The Beats Pill in Pink I got for my birthday from my mom, and since I got it, I have been listening to my music non-stop on this little thing! It may look tiny, but the speakers are so loud, and clear! 





Favorite Songs:

Habits- Tove Lo
Time for Love- Chris Brown
Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd
Magnet to Steel- Rupee (An oldie, but goodie!)





So, I hope this blog was somewhat entertaining, and gave you some ideas to try out some of the things that I have been loving in October! I apologize for not being very informative in this blog post, I seriously haven't had much time to be in depth with the products I listed for many reasons. I promise you, in my next blog post I will be very informative and helpful. I hope you understand, Thank you so much for viewing and supporting my blog! I really appreciate it, and hope I didn't disappoint any of you for not being active on my blog for a few weeks. But now I'm back and better than ever, and have many ideas for the upcoming days/weeks. Much love, please share, leave comments and suggestions on what you would like to see next! 

XOBESOS KRISTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment